What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer and purchased items
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services listed on the marketplace.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Important: Please note that Images used on the website are non contractual pictures.
We accept Credit/ Debit Cards as mode of payment. All payments are secured by SSL (Secure Socket Layer). ticketclub.mu processes payment through MIPS MyPay who does not store card details. MIPS My Pay is a PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant payment ecosystem. When you choose an online payment option, your card information is securely processed through the payment gateway. Rest assured that your card is safely encrypted as it travels over the Internet.
Important: It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify, under 48 hours, that payment corresponds to what should have been paid and that payment has well been done. No reclamation can be made to MIPS after 48 hours.
By purchasing event tickets with TICKET CLUB, you (the Purchaser) agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of sale specified here in and any other provision as may be specified from time to time.
- Prices are quoted in Mauritian Rupees with processing fee of Rs 5.00 per ticket.
- This electronic ticket must be printed on clear paper and not be faded or, it may be presented for scanning at the door on your smartphone.
- All ages required a ticket for admission.
- Babies and young children (under 5 years) are not allowed unless it is specified by the organizer.
- NO CANCELLATION, REFUND or ticket EXCHANGE allowed once ticket is sold.
- Food & drinks are not allowed in the Theatre
- Strictly no Video Recording & Photo Taking in the event.
- Each ticket contains a unique QR Code and will only allow access to one person for the performance title, date and time shown on the ticket. Any other person presenting a duplicate will be refused entry.
- You should only buy tickets from the official Ticket Club page or one of its Affiliate partners. Tickets should never be purchased from unknown third parties as these may be fake or invalid. Please keep your ticket safe.
- Depending on the type of Event, every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the Event, but admission for latecomers cannot always be guaranteed.
- Entry to the Event may be subject to age restrictions specified in the webpage or in publicity for the Event, and no refunds will be made on the grounds that the Ticket Holder was not aware of such age restrictions.
- It is Your responsibility to ascertain whether an Event has been cancelled or re-scheduled and the date and time of any re-scheduled Event.
- Where an Event is cancelled or re- scheduled, Ticket Club will use their reasonable endeavours to notify You using the details You provided at the time of ordering. Ticket Club does not and cannot guarantee that You will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Event. It is also Your responsibility to inform Ticket Club of any change to the contact address, telephone number or email address You provided at the time of purchase of tickets for the Event.
- Tickets cannot refunded unless the performance is cancelled.
- If the Event is rescheduled, changed, moved or cancelled the Organiser cannot be held responsible for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation and other related goods, services or compensation.
- In order to claim Your refund, please contact Ticket Club at info@mu within 3 months of the original proposed date of the Event for a cancelled Event. Following confirmation from Ticket Club that you are eligible for a refund; the refund will be made in accordance with the payment method used at the time of purchase. Refunds will only be made to the person who purchased the Tickets and proof of purchase is required.
- The Ticket Processing Fee (Rs 5.00 per ticket) are not refundable.
- Ticket Club shall not be liable and under no obligation to make any refund at all in the event that the Promoter did not pay in advance the said sums to Ticket Club.
- For the safety of people at the Event, the venue management and the Promoter reserve the right to refuse admission and conduct security searches as they deem appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, showing signs of Covid-19 including a high temperature or a persistent cough, refusing to wear a mask when required to do so (unless they are unable to do so due to an underlaying health condition), otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately, or for any other behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance and annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable request of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- Ticket Club reserves the right to alter the price of any Ticket at its sole discretion. If You have already purchased a Ticket to an Event and a cheaper ticket becomes available, Ticket Club will be under no obligation to refund any portion of the Ticket purchased at the initial price.
- The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- Wheelchair Access: Please contact us on a few days prior to the event in order for us to make the relevant arrangements in the theatre.
- If the Event is planned to take place outdoors it will take place regardless of weather conditions (unless deemed unsafe). There are no refunds for bad weather. We strongly advise that you come dressed appropriately for an outdoor Event.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the Event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual Event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Warning – Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to Your hearing.